Instagram^^

Friday, August 19, 2011

OMG~~ L.O.V.E

HahA~~holiday MOOD~~ON~~!!!
what a happening semester.....XD
seems gone through many things, lots of events, assignment, mid term, presentation, outing, and clubbingXD...

Even though is not sem break now..
but I'm already in holiday MOOD~~
Hooray~~!!!

Pictures says a Thousands Words!!
LET's have a Sneak View on I have gone through this semester...

The Romantic and Remarkable Night~~ "Waltz With Love 2011"
188 pairs student dances waltz together to break the Malaysia's Record^^
Me and bunch of frenz^^
hehe..love the balloon bride, groom and cupid^^ so cute and impressive
Me and my 'handsome' dear dear :p
hehe~~Me and 'WAH WAH" :p...syok sendiri :p...

The Retro Night!! Back to 60XD~~ " 60's Night" aka Y.E.S Annual Dinner
Baba and Nyonya CornerXD...
hehe..with a 'sozai' :p
Three pretty girls...Wakaka~~!!!
Old Shanghai Corner..hehe...luv the telephoneXD

Movie Maniac XD
Watch a lot of blockbuster Movie..wee.wee...

The movie that accompany me since primary school...
The novel that I addicted to
"Harry Potter Series"
The last part of the Harry Potter Series 
Everything ends here..sob sob...
Say Bubbye to my favourite novel...><
Thanks J.K.Rowling for bringing me into a magical world...TT

Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon
Another blockbuster movie..Woohoo...
quite disappointed..the fighting scene just too little...
and the storyline lack of creativity...
But i still love the autobots <3
Optimus Prime~~!! the LEADER of Autobots~~!!

Bumblebee~!! So cute <3 love it

and new character
The Sentinel
who I thought is a good autobot..but ended up he is the bad guy..><

hehe....and lots of outing and clubbing..zzZZ
being categorize as CLUBBER...zzZZ
to be honest..
I'm NOT~~!!! XD
I just love to move along with the music...not sexy dance..zzZZ
juz move along with the rhythm.. :p..with a little drinking XD
believe it or not..hehe 

Enjoy everything that I gone through :p
<3Love My Life<3

~hehe..nitez world^^~






No comments: