Instagram^^

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Blogging World~~ I'm Back~~!!!

Its been a long time since the previous post....
7 Months~!!!!
Oh gosh~

I'm not a consistent blog writer, I knowXD...
I love to blog, but there is always too many distraction or excuses such as 'don't know what to blog' that stop me from blogging....><
Anyway, I'm BACK~~!!!

This time I will blog all the trips that I had went this semester.
Wish to record down the moment and memories <3
Officially Year 3 now XD, but acting like Year 1 honeymoon students ><
Had a crazy semester and still act as spontaneous as always.
Do whatever I like and go wherever I like
LIKE A BOSS~~!!!

Had visited most of the States and many places~
Cameron...
Penang...
Malacca...
Pahang...
Johor...

Even out of country~
SINGAPORE~~!!!

All these spontaneous trips and activities happened thanks to a bunch of crazy friends who love to play, travel, eat, and mostly because of their CRAZINESS~~!!!!

thanks to this bunch of crazy guys^^
LOVE YOU ALL
Let the MADNESS begin~~XD
will update the trips one by one^^

~nitez world, have a sweet dreamz~


No comments: