Instagram^^

Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm 19~~!!

9 of April 2010~ A new start..begining of my 19 years old life....Officially...I'm 19 now~~!!XD (well...why am I announcing my age.....=.=" proud to be old??XD)

I had a memorable and meaningful birthday. When the hour hand and the middle hand met each other in front of the number of twelve, the "evil forces" that stirred in my room...exploded and invaded my night....( confused with what I'm talking??) Allow me to explainXD...

Actually..is a very tired night....finished celebrated my beloved "maths teacher"'s birthday (foon)...then being pulled to westlake to accompany them to get some fresh air..And finally..able to pulled my body..back to my lovely house....damn tired by that time...As usual....straight to the first floor and open my door..thinking to stick with my lovely PC and bed...But....Something happened......

The moment I opened my door....is dark as usual..(because we close the light before out...) but....I saw the "evil forces" gathering there and singing birthday song...Wow....I was totally shocked by that time...wow wow wow....my jaws nearly dropped to the floorXD ....reflexively...wanted to closed back the door...XD..haha....trembling and smiling uncontrollably.....Oh my gosh.....birthday cake with candle...birthday song with guitarXD...nice.....Can't believed my eyes that moment....

*evil forces: those who always plan to give surprise and love to see people getting shock....XD

Again.... make a wish and blow out the candle....Switch on the light...Wow....shocked again...there are 30+ people inside my room....Oh my.....haha....my lovely friends... TA5 classmates.... EN classmates....really a big surprise....Thanks for the birthday song and Chin's guitar performance..hehe.is nice^^

Had a crazy night....XD first time gather with my EN classmates...meaningful..found that they are quite playful and funny...thanks for their present too...besides that..thanks to those who attended the celebration that night and those who wishes me....This shall be a nice memory...All my friends.....million thanks..^^ thanks for giving me a special and wonderful birthday celebration..^^

My birthday present^^ Three patrickXD..



Special guest of the day^^~Mei Yan

EN classmate...XDXD



TA5 gang^^

Me and my present-->Patrick and card^^

~L.O.V.E~

Well, apart from celebration with my friends....I had another celebration with my family....yeah yeah~!! love them as always...once again..thanks for the cake..wishes...and for the angpauXD...love my dad and mom...aunt and uncle..grandma..sister and brother..hehe^^Muacksss...

Now...is over...and I'm 19 XD..next year onwards....I won't mention my age anymore XD.....20+ is coming...ohXD

~thx for everything..Muacksss~

No comments: