Instagram^^

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Unexpected Pre- Celebration

2 April 2010 (Friday)
Finally, I'm back~~Back from Kampar^^
After two torturing weeks in Kampar, I'm free now. Free from exams and presentations.
Before back, Huoy San already ask us to join the steamboat night on Friday. Hehe, sure we will join. To gather with "old" friends. ( this old does not mean that old.XD)
Well, is good to be home^^ with nice soup, nice bed, nice air-cond, my grandma homemade curry^^(specially for me- not spicy one)

Ok. Get to the most exciting part--> Steamboat Night
Raining cats and dogs that night. As usual, Simon be the driver to fetch usXD. Reach there and started our steamboat night. haha...Something happened when we are eating.. The light flashed for a few times. At first, we did not aware it, because they say it was normal.  When the light flashed for the last time...We are in dark. BLACKOUT. haha..is funny...our steamboat night become a romantic candle light dinner. Everyone is eating in the darkXD

Finish eating... some of us decide to sit along the corridor to get some fresh air. We chat with our phone's light on. Well..the atmosphere is quite nice. Come as a surprise, is quite cozy to chat in dark, though it is a bit cramp...haha. Since you can't see their face clearly, then you will tend to listen carefully. Is really nice... Long time didn't have such a conversation with you guys..When was our last talk?? hardly remember.haha..

Suddenly, heard somebody singing birthday song. haha..I sang along reflexively and by the same time, recalling my memory--"who's birthday??"XD I get it, when the birthday cake appeared in front of me. Is my CELEBRATION. wow...Truthfully, I get startled that time, is a surprise to me. I do not expect a pre- celebrationXD. Is a week before my birthday.haha.. Is really funny..As usual...make a wish..blow out the candle..cut the cake and EAT~~!!! I LOVE CAKE~!! haha...Really appreciate that you guys try to give me a surprise...is really a surprise..haha..thanks to those who sing along the birthday song and celebrate for me^^ million thanks...Muacksss..and special thanks to huoy san that held this event, si kuan and yoke wah that plan for this, and simon for being driver.

My night ended merrily. Is meaningful and memorable. I will always remember the night that we eat steamboat in the dark, chat in the dark and celebrate in the dark.haha. Love you guys^^

~thx for everything~wish u all happy always^^~

No comments: