Instagram^^

Saturday, March 27, 2010

SuperMOM

My Supermom

She always able to settle my things, solve my problems, help me to figure out what I need to do.^^

Few days ago, my ptptn's status is out which shows that I can get full loan-->RM48k. I'm super happy with that, but then I found that there are still many document that I need to prepare and many legal process that I need to go through in order to get this RM48k...and the thing that depressed me the most is the due date for the submission. 7 days after I get the news.....God damn..that time really frustrated with it...Saturday I'm going to have my QT's test 2, therefore won't be able to go back this week. So, how am I able to finish collecting and certified all those documents in 7 days without getting back to hometown....

But luckily, Ah su, able to fetch me back on Wednesday immediately after my class. Haha, trouble him...again...Really thousand million thanks to him... also to my SUPERMOM...She is really superb...within an hour...she's able to settle all the documents..that other peoples may need 1 or 2 days to get it done.

That time really feel that I can't live without her...how am I able to live without her..XD.. My supermom...really thanks to her that always settle my things..my mess...Muackss..Love you so much...^^

~Going to have my test2 later>.< thx to foon again.^^~

No comments: