Instagram^^

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Regret...But can't do ANYTHING...

Yesterday, finished my BA test 2....
I learned something from that....
My deadly defects will be lacking of self confidence...
Especially when facing to QT and BA...anything that related to maths or number...
Maybe subconciously..I've already firmly believe that my maths is bad...I can't do maths...I can't handle it....and I HATE NUMBERS!!!

I'm extremely lack of confidence in answering the BA's question...though is not that hard..but don't know why..I'm still feeling that there is something wrong....draft and draft....until I'm ascertain with it....only I will copy it to the answer sheet...

One hour test....I had wasted most of the time in drafting instead of answering straight to the answer sheet...OK...at the end....lack of time....unable to finish "copying" my answer back to the sheet...well...this is the most terrible mistake I had made...I know the answer...but...gosh...really hate that...

One more thing that I had realized is...I'm poor in time management...I forgot to wear my watch and unfortunately there is no clock in the class...I can't tell the time...the only thing I can do is wait for the examiner to tell....grr....How stupid and careless I am..??

But is over...Can't do anything...Hope that I can remember this...A lesson paid for with my valuable marks.....Now, I really can't afford to lose any marks....Just hope that...by the next time...I can really remember the lesson I had learned....>.<

~Cannot help with it but to accept....I'm going to get low marks >.<~

No comments: