Instagram^^

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Mess=.=

This whole week is just a mess...
Everything seems to crush in the same week...

Presentation....
Mid- term test....
Assignment due date....

Many problems.....
Schedule: Mid term test's time and venue keep on changing..Same to assignment due date...Schedule on Wednesday..Suddenly get the news on tuesday that the mid term will postponed to next week...Due to unavailable of venue...WT*...and what the hell on earth that almost every mid term papers were set on saturday.....monday to friday already need to attend classes..now even saturday also need to attend for examination...

Already get rid of 3 subjects-->
Business Accounting1...(I think manage to pass for test1>.<) 
Quantitative Techniques1...(God damn subject...maths...hate it...is a hell for me..)
Information System...(Not that bad..but also not that good..=.=)
Overall.....Only for QT..I totally have no confidence to get pass...(Start to pray now...though is useless...)
Coming up with Management Principle...."Hooray".....another "killing" subject....=.=

Assignments-->
Due date.....The words that I hated most...almost everything due in the same week...but I haven't start anything..hoho..."happy to know that"...T.T...thinking how to die now...

Presentation-->
Oh good....Written report also haven't done...what am I going to do for my presentation..."creating stories" again...???doubt about that..=.=

Everything seems keep on coming..non stop...I think from now on...I won't have the time to relax until I have finish my final exam...frustrating now...I miss my home...I miss my air- cond....I miss everything in home....

Even though the schedule is so packed...But I still remain my style..."last minute work...procrastinating..." I have try to stop procrastinate..but in the end....still the same....haha...

Hope that everything will end soon....and I can safely aboard to the shore(next sem)....without getting drown in the sea with many sharks(killing subjects)...>.<

(praying to get pass for my mid term..>.< &
struggling with assignment)

No comments: