Instagram^^

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Unexpected

11 March 2010~ A very unexpected day....

It starts with a usual morning..but end up with a very unsual happenings....
As usual, I have to attend for my QT tutorial on Thursday, 6.30pm. Reluctant to attend class without exception....Especially for today....because the tutor may distribute the QT's exam result...I'm freaking nervous and try to escape from reality....Unwilling to attend class...Afraid that the marks I get are not enough for me to pass even though I've already prepared for that..But still so keyed up about it...

At last...make up my mind....face up to the most horror reality...Sit in the class waiting for the arrival of the tutor...get butterflies in my stomach...Finally..he shows up..but without the exam paper with him...Feel relief...but tense up immediately...cause that means I have to wait till another week...Then we start to persuade him to distribute now...and assure him that we will not feel down with our marks..because he afraid that the marks will affect us...(what a good teacher^^) He went out the classroom again...Tense atmosphere encircle us....feel apprehensive again...

At last...a pile of exam papers appear...tutor call us out one by one...I know that I won't get high marks...just wish to pass with half of 50...pray pray pray...I'm blank when my name being call...received my paper...peep on it....what??!! start with 3.....wowowow....check it immediately...two numbers--> 39 on the top right corner...start to shiver...Am I having illusion?? Can somebody pinch me....??

My friend start to realize that I'm acting weirdly and take a look on my paper...She help me to double check the marks...positive..is really 39....What is happening...I thought that I will loss many marks for the last question and also the 2 unfinished questions. Reflexively, I questioned the tutor whether is he miscalculated or marked wrongly... Haha..at first he ask me is it the marks too low...then when I answered him that the marks is too high..he startled for awhile and burst into laughter...(haha..he thinks I'm a weirdo....XD..complaining for getting high marks...) Haha..for a student like me that poor in maths suddenly get such marks sure will suspect and feel unbelievable....Can't blame me>.<

The tutor told us that almost every student losses marks for the last question that cost 14marks. And I'm able to get 9 out of 14 is miracle to me....Actually the whole thing is miracle to me....XD 39marks....wow..unbelievable...Can't stop shivering...because of happiness and also unreality...haha..can't describe the feelings..just like the soul being sucks out from my bodyXD

Thanks to everyone that help me in doing revision, especially ah foon and ah wah^^Thanks to them that willing to help me and being "stick" by me..XD I just keep on bothering them to help me in revision for mathsXD...and they are kind to let me bother them.."stick" themXD...A thousand millions thanks to them...^^Muacksss~~ Love you guys^^


~Thx^^ Time to prepare for another "war"-->QT test2~

No comments: