Instagram^^

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Hair Style~~Curly CurlyXD

Hehe...finally curl my hair...XD...
Take me some time to consider and make decisionXD...
To look more mature and save my time in combing and drying hair..XD..
I go for CURLY Hair^^ 
wakaka..lame reason is it??

Actually I wanted to change my style for a long time...
Juz don't know whether to cut it short or curl it...
But still I can't let go my long hair...that I keep for a long time..>.<

After 2 and a half hours...
!!~~Tada~~!!
long and straight hair
become long and curly hairXD

Whenever you get your hair style by hair stylist...is amazingly nice...
But when I try to style myself after bath....
no matter how hard I try...
still can't get the effect that I want..>.< 
frustrated...
GRR..
(haha...if can style by own...there is no need to find hairstylist already..)
but still.. it still look ok..fine..hehe..luckily..

Think I have to improve my skill in taking care my hair...>.<
Anyway...I'm very happy with my new hair style..
Look mature..teehee...my main intention XD
WAHAHA

~enjoy playing with my hairXD~

4 comments:

jillwong said...

tak ada photo punya pun?=(

欣文 said...

haha...not gud in zi paiXD...will capture soon la^^

jillwong said...

"not gud in zi pai" is it a statement?It's looked so fake for me...XD waiting ^^

欣文 said...

haha..XD.is a statement laXD hehe..kk^^