Instagram^^

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Random Decision~~XD

Really a random decision~~!!!!
Yesterday night I was chatting with my aunt, uncle, mom and grandma...
There were always a topic about taiwan... where my cousin and my sis are studying there^^
then my aunt pop a news saying that AirAsia is having a super promotion for next year, around MAY...
flight for international and domestic is having big sale^^




This is where the Random DECISION made~~!!!
My mom and aunt suddenly said...why not me and my aunt book flights to Taiwan and visit my sis and cousin...>.<
and surprisingly...the others agreed too...even my aunt said ON~~!!! OMG~~!!! is so random and spontaneous...~~!!!
and she start online booking ticket already...
OhMy~~!!!! I still can't really digest all the information....and there is one thing...only ONE thing that I concern and is bothering me...>.<
will it clash with my next year's exam??....because usually during May, we will be having finals...if really clash....then...there is no choice for me...I have to forgone the trip already....really an risky decision...payment is made...and the ticket cannot be transfer to anyone else....TT..this worry me alot...I dun wish to waste the money....haiz...

Anyway..the decision is MADE..and I'm quite happy actuallyXD...going vacation for a weekXD....just that.. hope everything is fine...nothing happen....and won't clash with my exam...>.<..."Amitabha..."

To be honest...is really worth^^... round-trip ticket is only RM800+...really really worth...if without sales...a one way ticket can cost up to RM1500 include all tax and fees...>.< haha...thinking this make me feel better...XD

Time to start saving for my Vacation~~!! TAIWAN..I'm coming..(is it too early to say??XD)


~hope nothing happen next year>.<..really nervousXD~

No comments: